Many people have asked how they can get real cards printed out. I’ve done it. It takes some work, but it’s totally worth it. I’ve finally figured out how to get you everything you need so you can do it, too. Here’s how:
1. Go here: http://ppl.ug/qDyPETvmGp8/
2. The cards are broken into two main folders for the two sets of 234 cards each, then into folders for black cards and white cards. They are .TIF files. Download everything. It should be less than 500 MG total. I even made art for the backs of the cards. They say “Nerds Against Humanity” on them
3. Go to your favorite card printing place. I go here: http://www.printerstudio.com/personalized/custom-playing-cards-gifts.html
4. Select “Premium 310gsm (linen)” card quality and “up to 234 cards” for the size of the deck.
5. Click “Personalize It” and go through the steps.
The annoying part is that it won’t let you put the art on multiple card backs all at once unless you do the whole deck. I think it’s cheapest to do this as two decks of 234 for $21.54 each. If you want to save time, you can do a deck of 125 black cards, and then break the white cards into two decks so you don’t have to sit and drag all the backs on, just the fronts.
You can only upload the art 30 cards at a time, so it will take a while. But you get gorgeous cards at the end of it all.
For free shipping on any order over $30, use the code SHIP30. If you do both decks, it will be over $30.
They ship from Hong Kong, so it takes a couple weeks for them to get to the U.S., but I’ve ordered a lot of these for my friends and I’ve never had a problem. One time I got a water-damaged deck after a storm, and they replaced it for free. They have non-U.S. sites. too. I just have no experience with those.
I don’t see a penny from these orders. I just want people to be able to have nice things.